- 2016 Young Investigator Award, American Society of Bone & Mineral Research (ASBMR), $1000
- American Geriatrics Society, AGS Presidential poster awardee (clinical trials)
- Canadian Association of Population Therapeutics (CAPT) Best Poster Presentation Award
- Canadian Association of Population Therapeutics (CAPT) Travel Studentship Bursary Award
- The Research Institute of St. Joseph’s Hamilton Studentship Award
- Ontario Drug Policy Research Network (ODPRN) Student Training Program Award
- Research Institute of Aging (RIA) Four City Geriatric Research Day Best Poster
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) Drug Safety and Effectiveness Cross-Disciplinary Training (DSECT) Program Trainee Award – Stream 2
- Top 10 abstracts of Canadian Association for Population Therapeutics Annual Conference, Toronto, ON. October 17, 2016.
- Top Young Investigator Abstracts for Oral Presentation, Canadian Musculoskeletal Conference Toronto ON, October 14 2016.
- Basmajian Travel Award, School of Rehabilitation Science McMaster University October 6 2016.
- Plenary Poster Award and ASBMR Young Investigator Travel Award
- 2016 Osteoporosis Canada – CaMos Fellowship Award
- CIHR-Réjean Hébert Prize in Geriatrics Research at the 2016 Canadian Geriatrics Society conference